SLC Temple

SLC Temple

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TERRIBLE MOMENT IN MY LIFE!

So today on my way up to the 3 floor of the library (to attempt to do my homework) I stopped to use the restroom. I walked into the restroom on the 2nd floor of the library and found it very strange there were no urinals in the bathroom. Not really contemplating that this could be the wrong restroom, I did what I needed to do. Upon walking to the sink to wash my hands, I saw a girl walked in. I must have given her the strangest look, she also returned the glance to me. At that moment the light bulb came on and I realized that I was in the wrong one. I did a "here's your sign" moment by asking her, "am I in the wrong one?" Desperately trying to hide her snickering under her breath she responded "I think so?" (She must have been confused as well). Anyways my face turned University of Utah red and I dashed out of there. Needless to say it was quit embarrassing, and I hope to never see that girl again (no offense if you are that girl.)

1 comment:

  1. hahahhah I'm sorry, that is just the funniest thing ever. I would have been officially freaked out if I were that girl!

    ReplyDelete