SLC Temple

SLC Temple

Friday, June 25, 2010

Maiden voyage

Okay so this is my first blog post on this blog. Well who am I kidding this is my first blog post EVER. To be honest I never really got into the whole "blogging" thing until my fiance showed me hers. I now find myself looking at her blog at least once a day to see if something has changed in her life. which is totally ridiculous because we talk all day. Anyways needless to say I am addicted to blogging, and I figured the one logical way to overcome an addiction is to simply add to it by creating my own blog. Therefore I have created this blog in hopes that I will create a fan base, that rivals that of Rachel's. Plus its a great way to full fill the commandment to keep a journal? Okay that may be slightly stretching things. Anyways I really hope that you all enjoy my blog.

I will attempt to update this thing as much as I possibly can! Until next time

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute! & good luck rivaling my ENORMOUS fan base ;)

    ReplyDelete